Greenfab Takes Prefab to IBS Las Vegas
If you’re planning on the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas, expect to see not one but two modular homes built by Greenfab, the builder behind this modular, LEED Platinum home. The first home is a modified version of Greenfab’s 2100 Series home with 2,100 square feet, up to four bedrooms, and a master suite that opens to a large roof deck.
The second has a 2,300 square-foot plan with an outdoor deck for entertaining. Both prefab homes will pursue LEED Platinum certification, according to Greenfab.
Some of the green features of a Greenfab home include high R-value insulation, windows that allow natural lighting, durable siding, energy-efficient lighting, Energy Star appliances, water-efficient fixtures, dual-flush toilets, recycled-content materials, etc.
Related Articles on JetsonGreen.com:
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- VELUX Group publishes Corporate Responsibility Report 2012 22 May 2013 | 10:45 pm
- RecycleForce Keeps Electronic Waste Out of Landfills and Ex-Felons Out of Prison 22 May 2013 | 12:45 pm
- Campbell Soup Company Recognized by National Business Group on Health for Promoting Healthy Workplaces and Lifestyles 22 May 2013 | 10:45 am
- Skype from the Top of the World 22 May 2013 | 9:55 am
- Kaiser Permanente to Pursue Minimum of LEED Gold for all New Major Projects 22 May 2013 | 9:15 am