Energy Underwriting, Smaller Homes, Reducing Energy Bills, + Batt Performance
Builder goes small. Bigger houses, smaller energy bills. Considering energy costs in loan underwriting. When fiberglass batts underperform (more to the story). County mulls tax credit for green homes. Study: white roofs are not a silver bullet. More and more green homes. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for updates, article summaries, newsworthy links, and other [...]
- Builder goes small.
- Bigger houses, smaller energy bills.
- Considering energy costs in loan underwriting.
- When fiberglass batts underperform (more to the story).
- County mulls tax credit for green homes.
- Study: white roofs are not a silver bullet.
- More and more green homes.
Related Articles on JetsonGreen.com:
- Green Homes to Get Performance Labels
- Zero Net Energy Homes at Sage Green
- Net Zero Energy Paradigm Homes
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- The Customer is not Always Right: Why Supermarkets Show We Have a Problem with Evidence 18 May 2013 | 7:00 am
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence 17 May 2013 | 9:05 am
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013 17 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company 17 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’ 17 May 2013 | 8:00 am