World Green Writers
World Green Editor
Andrew earned a BA from the University of Wisconsin and an MFA from the University of Idaho. His writing has appeared in journals in the U.S. and England. Before joining World Green, he edited the national journal Fugue. He lives in Madison, WI.
Samantha obtained a B.A. in interior architecture with a minor in business administration from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. She currently serves as the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Sustainability Advocate for the Wisconsin Professional Chapter and has been employed as a sustainability consultant project assistant working on LEED for New Construction projects in Wisconsin. She intends to pursue an MBA and a career in sustainability consulting.
Laura Green currently majors in Environmental Studies at Edgewood College in Madison, WI, with an emphasis on sustainable food production. She grows a small, organic vegetable garden and started a hoop house project at Edgewood. After graduation, she hopes to find work addressing sustainable issues through writing and action.
Linda graduated from UW-Oshkosh with a major in French and a minor in German. She went on to earn a master's degree in Adult Education, with a specialty in Quality Improvement, from the University of Illinois. Since then, her interests evolved in the sustainability field and she went on to earn a certificate in Renewable Energy. Linda is passionate about integrating sustainable practices into products, processes and communities and is committed to educating people about real-life implementation of sustainable ideas.
Additional information about writing for World Green can be directed to:
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- The End of the Party?: GE to Open Helium Reuse Plant as Shortage Worsens 20 May 2013 | 9:15 am
- Ecolab Event Raises More Than $130,000 for the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation 20 May 2013 | 9:15 am
- Rynae Benson honored with Spirit of Volunteerism Award in Orange County, California 20 May 2013 | 8:00 am
- NAEM to Offer Strategies for Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management 20 May 2013 | 7:35 am
- 2013 Warrior Games Presented by Deloitte Concludes with Chairman's Cup, Ultimate Champion Presentation 20 May 2013 | 7:05 am