About the World Green® Community
Leonardo Academy's vision for World Green® is to fundamentally transform the way we think about sustainability by providing a forum for sharing information and working together on green actions.
World Green® is a unique online sustainable community created to help social entrepreneurs on all levels develop and communicate the impact of their green actions. By providing a forum for the discussion of environmentally sustainable materials, reduction of negative environmental impacts and increased energy efficiency, Leonardo Academy extends its knowledge-base freely to the public. Leonardo Academy also emphasizes designs and materials that safeguard the health of residents and locations.
World Green® is designed to help companies, investors, builders and home owners make the transition to a greener future and a sustainable living standard.
Leonardo Academy’s World Green® Community provides a forum for sharing information and working together on green actions. This site launch will be followed by upgrades that include additional communication channels and interoperability with other social media sites. Leonardo Academy would like to leverage its knowledge with all sustainable communities to help create a World Green® Vision.
Leonardo Academy is a (501c3) nonprofit organization founded in 1997 that is dedicated to advancing sustainability and putting the competitive market to work on improving the environment.
Leonardo Academy is a Think and Do Tank. We develop and distribute strategies, guidance, metrics, standards, education, and information on how to increase sustainability. We also help companies, organizations, families, and individuals successfully promote, encourage, and implement sustainability. Our integrated approach makes sustainability very practical for our clients.
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence 17 May 2013 | 9:05 am
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013 17 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company 17 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’ 17 May 2013 | 8:00 am
- Living the Mission: Connecting People, Purpose & Performance 17 May 2013 | 7:45 am