Save Energy at Work
These Old-School Rugs are Woven out of Plastic Bags
Here at Earth911, we hear a lot about futuristic new methods of repurposing and recycling common waste materials. But Scranton, Penn.-born artisan Annie Cadden is living proof that going back to our roots can be just as beneficial for reducing ...
Perhaps you have bought or sold items on Craiglist or browsed handcrafted goods on Etsy. Craiglist is useful because the offerings are usually close to you, while Etsy allows you to easily scan through images of things you might be ...
Clean Your Whole House with Vinegar, Baking Soda and Lemon
People have been cleaning with kitchen staples for eons. If you clean with these items, you may buy less, spend less money and have fewer harsh chemicals to worry about.
Check Out the Newest Upcycled Headphones
LSTN Headphones are back with a new, sleek over-the-ear design and dynamic charity campaign. The company out of L.A. has been salvaging wood from furniture companies around the world since 2012 to create cool, acoustically-sound and totally unique...
Kenyan Learning Center Decorated with 70,000 Bottle Caps
Created as a large-scale interpretation of customary Maasai jewelry, the facade of the structure is a symbol of community pride, while the learning center's WiFi-enabled computer lab connects the remote, rural area with the rest of the world.
- In the great Cities vs Suburbs battle, companies and workers are voting with their feet and moving downtown
- Artist Asher Jay highlights the ocean crisis, poaching and conservation through art
- French zoo to generate its own electricity from panda poo
- Q&A: Harvard sustainability office keeps goals focused
- House Democrats release energy app
- EU to require efficiency increases for boilers
- Cleaner Fuel and Car Standards Proposed by EPA
- U.S. CO2 emissions falls to lowest level since 1994
- Manufacturing Getting More and More Energy Efficient!
- Why Are Recycled-Content Products So Expensive?
- Beyond Vegetables: 5 Other Foods You Can Raise in Your Backyard
- Accessories Upcycled from CDs, Records and Musical Instruments
- Farm Uses Manure to Power its Dairy Trucks
- Tips for Growing Food in a Small Space
- Apple's Smaller Charging Connectors Don't Have to be a Big Waste Problem
- Built for Speed: Habitat Raises an Upcycled Structure in 48 Hours
- Precycle Your Personal Care and Beauty Products
- This Sweatshirt is Guaranteed to Last 10 Years
- How Your Spring Cleaning Can Benefit Charitable Causes
- Like a Swiss Army knife, transformer D*Table hides 8 tables in 1
Page 7 of 79
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- The Customer is not Always Right: Why Supermarkets Show We Have a Problem with Evidence 18 May 2013 | 7:00 am
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence 17 May 2013 | 9:05 am
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013 17 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company 17 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’ 17 May 2013 | 8:00 am