Park, Gates discuss creative economy, nuclear reactor
President Park Geun-hye and visiting Microsoft founder Bill Gates met Monday and shared views on Korea's drive for a creative economy and ways to cooperate in developing a next-generation nuclear...
Indonesia has failed to include crude palm oil (CPO) and rubber as well as their derivative products in the APEC Environmental Goods List.
10 ways 3D printers are advancing science
From fish tags and lab supplies to stem cells and lunar bases, the technology is helping scientists do great things.
Breakthrough lithium-ion battery can recharge 1,000x faster than current tech
Researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign have created a new lithium-ion battery that has pretty incredible power characteristics, at least in the lab.
Artificial leaf produces energy from dirty water
The groundbreaking technology has gotten even better with the ability to self-heal and produce hydrogen from dirty water.
- Japan eyes world’s largest battery to store renewable energy
- Victoria to make the most of rubbish
- World to get fewer new wind turbines in 2013 -industry group
- India questions US green energy incentives at WTO
- Viet Nam must adapt to climate change
- Toyota hybrid sales gain as US demand offsets slump in Japan
- Refurbished iPhones and custom apps bring the smartphone revolution to seniors
- Kyle Wiens of iFixit interviewed on Spark
- Compass Group adds sustainability software to the menu
- An energy auditor's newest tool: The mobile device
- mHealth 'could save a million African lives by 2017'
- Faster Than the Speed of Light
- SPRING provides $6 million worth of grants to 15 technology start-ups
- Japan drafts new nuclear safety rules
- Cloud and wireless to drastically impact on power consumption: report
- Foreign partner withdraws from biofuel project
- Vietnamese companies try to make money with garbage
- Amid China air, water pollution, soil survey reveals century-old heavy metals
- Shanghai to start emissions-trading trials before end of June
- China’s Suntech may sell assets, seek strategic investor-source
Page 8 of 27
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- The Customer is not Always Right: Why Supermarkets Show We Have a Problem with Evidence 18 May 2013 | 7:00 am
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence 17 May 2013 | 9:05 am
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013 17 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company 17 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’ 17 May 2013 | 8:00 am