Log exports threaten Indonesia forests
The government's plan to extend the moratorium on forest clearance may prove pointless as it also plans to restart log exports, a move activists say will only make illegal logging more rampant....
Hong Kong recorded more than twice as many hours of very high roadside pollution in the first quarter, blaming an increase in sunshine for contributing to the smog in the city's financial and...
Sir Richard Branson takes carbon war to Singapore
Sir Richard Branson needs no introduction. The serial entrepreneur and founder of the Virgin Group has a finger in the world's biggest industries from air and ground travel to telecommunications,...
Taiwan tilapia farms get ASC certification
Twelve Taiwan tilapia farms and two processing plants belonging to Tainan City's Nan Ying Aquaculture Association have been certified by the Aquaculture Stewardship Council, according to the Council...
Indonesia, EU officials to meet to settle biofuel subsidy allegations
Senior Indonesian government officials will meet with a visiting European Union (EU) delegation this week to respond to allegations that the government subsidized biodiesel exported to the EU.Trade...
- Park, Gates discuss creative economy, nuclear reactor
- Indonesia fails to include rubber and CPO in APEC green products list
- 10 ways 3D printers are advancing science
- Breakthrough lithium-ion battery can recharge 1,000x faster than current tech
- Artificial leaf produces energy from dirty water
- Japan eyes world’s largest battery to store renewable energy
- Victoria to make the most of rubbish
- World to get fewer new wind turbines in 2013 -industry group
- India questions US green energy incentives at WTO
- Viet Nam must adapt to climate change
- Toyota hybrid sales gain as US demand offsets slump in Japan
- Refurbished iPhones and custom apps bring the smartphone revolution to seniors
- Kyle Wiens of iFixit interviewed on Spark
- Compass Group adds sustainability software to the menu
- An energy auditor's newest tool: The mobile device
- mHealth 'could save a million African lives by 2017'
- Faster Than the Speed of Light
- SPRING provides $6 million worth of grants to 15 technology start-ups
- Japan drafts new nuclear safety rules
- Cloud and wireless to drastically impact on power consumption: report
Page 7 of 27
World Green Top News
- Testing a New Dynamic Solar Facade
- Joshua Tree Gets a New Desert Prefab
- Plugwise Eliminates Excess Energy Use
- Ahead of Schedule, An LED Bulb for us All
- Simple Green Harpoon House in Oregon
- Community Solar Programs Let Renters Share The Power
- Dad Was Right About Those Lights
- Gary Chang's Sliding Wall Apartment Is An Eco-Friendly 24 Rooms! (VIDEO)
- Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
- Seeking Existing Home Energy Efficiency
- The Customer is not Always Right: Why Supermarkets Show We Have a Problem with Evidence 18 May 2013 | 7:00 am
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence 17 May 2013 | 9:05 am
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013 17 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company 17 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’ 17 May 2013 | 8:00 am