New Ways to Use Less Energy [WSJ]
The Wall Street Journal discusses some of the latest green building practices that help homeowners save energy. The four the author focuses on are blown fiberglass insulation (expensive yet cheaper than spray foam), heat pump water heaters (pricey systems that use heat from the air), electronic monitors (gadgets to cut unneeded energy usage), and concrete countertops (an affordable local surface option). Read the article:
[+] How to Reduce Energy Use at Home by the WSJ.
Credit: Johns Manville.
Related Articles on JetsonGreen.com:
- How to Save Money, Energy, and Water
- EcoFactor Cuts Home Energy Use by 17%
- Pilot Users Satisfied with Energy Displays
Posted: 2011-09-12 05:30:04
- Verizon Activates Oklahoma City Emergency Response 21 May 2013 | 12:30 pm
- One Planet Webinar: H&M on Sustainable Fashion 21 May 2013 | 11:00 am
- Allstate Assisting Oklahoma Homeowners After Severe Tornadoes 21 May 2013 | 10:30 am
- XL Group plc Announces Plans for Global Day of Giving on Thursday, May 23, 2013 21 May 2013 | 10:15 am
- Make your own Game with Social Value 21 May 2013 | 10:00 am