Who Wins in the Home Star Program? GridPoint, Big Box Retailers
Last Updated on Monday, 10 May 2010 20:02 Written by Sarah Wednesday, 17 March 2010 17:58
GridPoint is going home again.
The Arlington, Va.-based company -- which has raised over $200 million to date -- started out in the early part of the decade promoting a system for managing energy in upper-middle-class homes. Because energy prices were still comparatively low at that point, the market failed to develop. In turn, GridPoint decided to take the software and transform it into an operating system for the grid.
- The Customer is not Always Right: Why Supermarkets Show We Have a Problem with Evidence 18 May 2013 | 7:00 am
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence 17 May 2013 | 9:05 am
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013 17 May 2013 | 8:15 am
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company 17 May 2013 | 8:05 am
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’ 17 May 2013 | 8:00 am